Mas du Fer a Cheval
13 gostov · 6 spalnic · 7 kopalnic
An hour-and-a-half drive from Marseille, the Luberon is Provence at its most sublime. Valleys give way to vineyards, ancient villages dot hillsides, and fields of lavender cheer passing cyclists. And between four of its most scenic villages - Bonnieux, Lacoste, Goult and Roussillon, is Le Mas du Fer-à-Cheval. Dating in part to the 1700s, this former farmhouse has heightened ceilings, a deftly landscaped garden and arty touches – from the dining room’s contemporary tangled lighting to the kitchen’s upcycled oak cupboard doors, made from the undercarriage of a train wagon. There’s a large heated swimming pool and sheltered courtyard in the garden, and the Luberon is criss-crossed with hiking trails should you venture past the garden’s perimeter. You can play tennis in Goult, go rock-climbing in Buoux, or enjoy a game of boules in Bonnieux with the Calavon River valley as your backdrop – each village is just a short drive away. But for those with pedal power there’s the scree-topped peak of Mont Ventoux to conquer, or follow the trail to Lacoste’s picturesque squares. You can join locals refuelling in the quaint cafés or scouring the local markets before winding back down the cobblestones.
Le Mas du Fer-à-Cheval is just one hour’s drive north of Marseille Airport. To make the most of your locale you’ll need a set of wheels. We recommend renting a bicycle for Luberon’s trails - just 300m from the home, and a car if you plan on exploring further afield. Peak condition This home has been reinvented by a famed local architect, while also paying homage to its original features: the sandstone walls – old and new – blend seamlessly together. But despite the traditional shuttered windows, you’ll find the rooms are fresh and contemporary. The grand dining table seats 18 and fills the home’s central room, which is outlined by black beams and latticed French doors. And through reclaimed wooden doors you’ll find the kitchen’s natural tones: copper, steel and stone. Upstairs, the bedrooms range from the peaceful master suite to the children’s bedrooms – one painted royal blue with wrought-iron twin beds, and the other doubling as a playroom with a foosball table from the 60s. And the outside is as inviting by night as it is by day – both the terrace and courtyard are set with upcycled tables and chairs, there is an outdoor integrated barbecue and an outdoor fire corner for those cooler nights.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, tub and steam room, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower and tub, Air conditioning, Access to private terrace
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, En-suite shower room, Shared access to separate bathroom with Bedroom 4, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds, En-suite shower room, Shared access to separate bathroom with Bedroom 3, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 5: Twin size bed, Shared access to bathroom with tub and separate bathroom with toilet with Bedroom 6, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 6: Queen size bed, Shared access to bathroom with tub and separate bathroom with toilet with Bedroom 5, Air conditioning
- Additional Bedding: Play room with extra beds on second floor (upon request only)
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully-equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Dining area with seating for 10
- Game room
- Satellite television
- DVD player
- Laundry room with washer and dryer
- Air conditioning in living rooms
- Floor heating system
- Heated pool
- Alfresco dining
- Fire pit
- Basketball net
- Soccer nets
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping - 3 hours a day
- Weekly laundry service
- Welcome and goodbye package
- Access to house concierge
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 12 km to village of Roussillon for its ochre mines
- 14 km to town of Apt
- 14 km to Luberon Regional Nature Park
- 27 km to Cavaillon
- 32 km to Gorges de Régalon
- 49 km to town of Aix en Provence
- 40 km to Avignon – Caumont Airport (AVN)
- 80 km to Marseille Provence Airport (MRS)
- 219 km to Nice Côte d'Azur Airport (NCE)
Enter dates and number of guests to see the total trip price. Tourism taxes may be added.
Izredna prenočišča, kjer ima vse pet zvezdic
Vsa prenočišča v okviru programa Airbnb Luxe so brezhibna in profesionalno zasnovana ter vključujejo razkošno opremo, storitve in namenskega snovalca potovanj.
Ponudba vrednosti v programu Airbnb Luxe
Načrtovanje potovanja od začetka do konca
Snovalci potovanj usklajujejo vaš prihod, odhod in vse vmes.
Pregled več kot 300 točk
Vsako prenočišče Airbnb Luxe je osebno potrjeno, da zagotovimo njegovo brezhibno stanje.
Podpora na potovanju, non stop
V primeru vprašanj vam je kadarkoli na voljo vrhunska pomoč na zahtevo.
Ogrevan neskončni bazen
Miza za namizni tenis
Visoka miza za zajtrkovanje
in še 1 več
V skupni rabi
Kuhinja za kuharske mojstre
Imate vprašanje o tem prenočišču?
Povezali vas bomo neposredno s snovalcem potovanj v okviru programa Airbnb Luxe, vašim sodobnim upravnikom, ki pozna vsa prenočišča in vam lahko pomaga pri načrtovanju celotnega potovanja.
Cene in razpoložljivost
Pravilnik o odpovedi in hišni red
Če odpoveste več kot 95 dni pred potovanjem, za rezervacijo plačate samo 50 % vseh stroškov nočitve. Če odpoveste v 95 dneh ali manj pred začetkom potovanja, vam stroškov rezervacije ne vrnemo.