Nestled on the quiet shores of Lake Taneycomo, yet minutes from the hustle and bustle of Branson’s main strip, this quiet condo is perfect for your family getaway. Newly remodeled and boasting two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a pull out couch, fresh home roasted coffee beans, WiFi, a deck and an enclosed loft, this home will make you feel right at, well, home! Only 2 miles to the great MOONSHINE Beach - anyone can find a swimming pool to swim in, but you've got the beach! Lakeside Haven!!
Upon arrival at this spacious, one of a kind "enclosed" lofted unit, settle in to one of the two relaxing bedrooms. With its soothing colors, queen bed, smart TV, and attached bathroom, the main floor bedroom is the perfect place to kick back and relax after a busy day fishing, shopping or playing at nearby Silver Dollar City. While you’re enjoying your relaxation, someone else can make use of the fully stocked kitchen to prepare a meal or better yet, brew a cup of freshly roasted coffee! As coffee connoisseurs ourselves, we prefer to slow roast our own beans and pass this yummy freshness onto you!
For families with children (or anyone else who loves their privacy!) this home showcases a very rare feature: an enclosed loft! Large picture windows let in plenty of light for comfort, while the door creates privacy and a closed-off area for the kids to snuggle down for the night when the adults just aren’t quite ready for bed. The attached bathroom includes a closet and a walk-in shower. This unit sleeps 6 in beds and can easily sleep 8 if you bring an air mattress.
Other items you can leave at home include a play pen, high chair, coffee pot, toaster, blender, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, blow dryer, DVDs, games, and books.
Don’t give your whole heart and soul to the interior of this home (even though you’ll want to!). The exterior has plenty to offer as well! Starting with a keyless entry front door, you’ll never have to worry about losing your keys. Continue on through the house and you can enjoy a peaceful Branson night on the furnished deck. Rather go out to eat instead of staying in? Fall Creek boasts two restaurants and a coffee shop! Star Bar Grill, Cosmic Coffee and Star View Restaurant are all just a five minute walk away. Love to fish? Just a quick 10 minute walk (or 2 minute drive) to Fall Creek Marina, state-record trout fishing, and boat rentals. Plenty to keep you occupied outside at no extra cost to you!
Fall Creek Resort feels like it’s tucked deep into Branson’s rolling hills, far away from the hustle and bustle of Branson’s main strip, yet it’s literally just minutes away! The Titanic Museum is only 6 minutes north of Fall Creek, and from there, the strip is yours! From the Hollywood Wax Museum, to Hurt’s Donuts, Moon River Theater or Dolly Parton’s Stampede and further down to old downtown Branson and the Branson Landing, the entertainment district has something for everyone! If you’d rather steer clear of the main strip and head west, The Welk is just three minutes, Moonshine Beach is five, and best of all, Silver Dollar City is only 15 minutes away!
Fall Creek Resort Condominiums
Rules and Regulations for nightly rentals and their guests
1. Only two motor vehicles less than 18ft. in length are permitted per unit. Boats, trailers, watercraft, or campers are not permitted. All vehicles must be in designated parking areas. Any violation will be subject to tow at owner’s expense. NOTE: Boat and trailer parking may be procured from the Fall Creek Marina at a nominal fee. See the marina manager at the marina store.
2. No loud or boisterous language, loud music, or any other activity that may disturb others or nearby residents is permitted. Quiet hours are from 10 pm to 8 Am.
3. No articles may be hung from any balcony, patio, deck or window, or any litter allowed to accumulate on the balcony, patio, deck or building grounds. Any items left on or in common areas may be removed and disposed of by Fall Creek Resort.
4. All garbage and trash shall be properly disposed of in the proper containers. Grease, foodstuffs, or any foreign matter or refuse, should not be flushed down any drain, or commode. Any refuse that can cause a blockage to the sewer system should be properly disposed of in the proper trash containers.
5. The use of any BBQ or open flame on any deck or patio, except gas grills using a gas container of two and a half pounds or less, or an electric grill, is not allowed as per the City of Branson and the Fall Creek Condo Association Insurance Carrier. “No charcoal grills” except the one provided by FCCOA, are allowed at anytime.
6. No pets are allowed unless agreed to by the unit owner in writing, and meet the restrictions set by Fall Creek Resort. All pet refuse must be disposed of in the proper containers. All animal ordinances of the City of Branson will be adhered to.
7. The feeding of wildlife or stray animals is strictly forbidden.
8. Fall Creek Resort assumes no responsibility for the personal safety of any guests. Any posted areas are off-limits to guests. Guests use the resort grounds at their own risk.
9. Fall Creek Resort assumes no responsibility for any damage, loss or theft of any article of personal property while on Resort property.
10.The use of amenities belonging to “The Suites at Fall Creek” is not allowed. Please check with your unit manager or Unit Owner for more information.
11.For any questions, you may contact the Fall Creek Resort Association office at
417 334-xxxx, during the business hours of 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
Emergency Contact Info:
Branson Police and Fire - 911 from your cell phone
Fire extinguishers located near the front door and under the kitchen sink
ENJOY YOUR VACATION!!
Branson, Missouri, United States