Historic mid-century masterpiece near art museum
8 gostov · 4 spalnice · 6.5 kopalnic
In 1947, Frank Sinatra commissioned legendary Palm Springs architect, E. Stewart Williams, to build Twin Palms, a sprawling, four-bedroom, mid-century masterpiece. Composing and carousing were both on the menu during Ol’ Blue Eyes’ tenure, and this historical building still retains its classic Hollywood charm, while recent upgrades have introduced luxurious, contemporary amenities.
Spend easy afternoons reclined in a chaise longue around the terrace. You’ll swear you can still hear some of that old ring-a-ding-ding as you drift along in the piano-shaped pool. Take shelter from the mid-afternoon sun in the the well-equipped pool house, where you’ll find a cozy lounge set, full changing cabanas, kitchenette and wet bar. At dusk, fire up the barbecue and grill fresh fare as the sun sets over the mountains.
An abundance of floor-to-ceiling windows shed light on the spectacular, mid-century interior. Many of Sinatra’s original touches can still be found, like a vintage audio system, while the home’s newer furnishings and accessories were hand-picked with respect to the original style. Rusty hues and warm woods were typical of that era, still adorn the fine St. Charles cabinets, stone floor tiles, and the living room’s wraparound sofa. A piano is found in the great room, and the whole house is wired with the latest electronics. In the gourmet kitchen, you’ll love creating feasts on high-end Viking appliances, which have been giving a retro makeover. The modern dining table enjoys a lovely terrace view.
All four bedrooms are one-of-a-kind. The Master bedroom is wrapped on two sides by sliding doors to the terrace, and a beautiful masonry fireplace sits at the foot of the King bed. The second bedroom also has quick access to the terrace and its own fireplace. The third bedroom is brightly lit, with a Queen bed and memorabilia hanging on the walls. The final room is a tropical oasis that looks out to the garden. All bedrooms are air conditioned and feature televisions, plus well-appointed en-suites.
You may never want to step out of Frank’s dream house, but when you do, there’s so much to discover in Palm Springs. Cruise down Palm Canyon Drive where you’ll find everything from upscale shops to fine dining, art galleries to vibrant nightlife and more. Appreciate your natural surroundings on one of Palm Springs’ many golf courses or head out to Joshua Tree National Park to experience the beauty of the desert.
Palm Springs Registered Tax Permit Number: 3031
Palm Springs City ID: 1039
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower and bathtub, Television
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower and bathtub, Television, Fireplace
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower and bathtub, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Air conditioning
- DVD player
- Gas fireplace
- Washer & Dryer
- Pieces designed by Adnet, Frankl, and McCobb
- Extensive Sinatra memorabilia and important works of art
- Sinatra’s original recording studio still in place (although not connected for use)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Freeform pool (heated October to May)
- Sun loungers
- Alfresco dining
- Gas grill
- Pool house with bar, kitchenette, and his & hers cabanas with full bathrooms
STAFF & SERVICES
At Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Event fee
- Meal plans
- Food cost
Points of Interest
- 1.3 miles to Palm Springs Art Museum
- 2.5 miles to Mesquite Golf & Country Club
- 2.8 miles to Moorten Botanical Garden
- 3.4 miles to Escena Golf Club
- 3.9 miles to Indian Canyons Golf Resort
- 6.7 miles to Indian Canyons
- 13.7 miles to Palm Desert
- 1.8 miles to Palm Springs International Airport (PSP)
Enter dates and number of guests to see the total trip price. Tourism taxes may be added.
Izredna prenočišča, kjer ima vse pet zvezdic
Ponudba vrednosti v programu Airbnb Luxe
Načrtovanje potovanja od začetka do konca
Snovalci potovanj usklajujejo vaš prihod, odhod in vse vmes.
Pregled več kot 300 točk
Vsako prenočišče Airbnb Luxe je osebno potrjeno, da zagotovimo njegovo brezhibno stanje.
Podpora na potovanju, non stop
V primeru vprašanj vam je kadarkoli na voljo vrhunska pomoč na zahtevo.
Hiška ob bazenu
Ležalniki za sončenje
Visoka miza za zajtrkovanje
Domači mini bar
V skupni rabi
Dostopno je za invalidske vozičke
Palm Springs, California
Palm Springs International Airport (PSP)
Čas vožnje: 4 min
Mesquite Golf & Country Club
Čas vožnje: 5 min
Indian Canyons Golf Resort
Čas vožnje: 9 min
Palm Springs Art Museum
Čas vožnje: 4 min
Moorten Botanical Garden
Čas vožnje: 7 min
Escena Golf Club
Čas vožnje: 8 min
Čas vožnje: 17 min
Čas vožnje: 29 min
Imate vprašanje o tem prenočišču?
Cene in razpoložljivost
Pravilnik o odpovedi in hišni red